Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software application. It is used by graphic designers to create works such as brochures, magazines, posters, flyers, newspapers, and books.
This beginners’ training course covers the practical uses of Adobe InDesign for producing brochures and magazines, flyers and leaflets and other similar publications.
Adobe InDesign: Suggested Objectives
During this training course, individuals will learn the following:
- Orientation of interface & work-space
- Navigating around a spread
- Managing floating palettes
- Creating and saving documents and templates
- Design development
- Organising pages
- Layer management
- Adding and manipulating objects to create design layouts
- Adding photographs and graphical images
- Image wrap and blending modes
- Adding styles to objects, text and tables
- Creating tables
- Traditional design principles
- Typography and type settings
- Strokes and paths
- Understanding resolution
- Managing Colour with CMYK and Pantone swatches
- Packaging and pre-flight
Adobe InDesign Training Prices
From £300 per day, based on one person, £95 for each additional person. A day is usually set at 9:30 am until 4:30 pm, with 1 hour lunch break and two 15 minute breaks. This price does not include possible travel expenses for the trainer. These will be calculated on application.
Adobe InDesign Booking enquiry
When you have submitted this form we’ll be in touch. We will let you know how much the day’s training will be, and discuss convenient dates.
When we have received your payment, we will finalise the training course details with you.