Adobe InDesign is the industrial standard, desktop publishing software application for graphic designers. It is largely used to create and edit brochures, magazines, posters, flyers, newspapers, business cards, packaging and books.
This beginners’ training course covers the practical uses of Adobe InDesign for producing graphical artwork. The emphasis will be on controlling typography as well as managing images and colour swatches.
Adobe InDesign: Suggested Objectives
During this training course, individuals will learn the following:
- Orientation of interface & work-space
- Navigating around an artwork spread
- Managing floating palettes
- Creating, saving, exporting and sharing documents and templates
- Design development
- Organising pages
- Layer management
- Managing Colour with CMYK and Pantone swatches
- Adding and manipulating objects to create design layouts
- Adding photographs and graphical images
- Image wrap and blending modes
- Managing styles for objects, text and tables
- Generating and managing tables
- Traditional design principles
- Typography and type settings
- Strokes and paths
- Understanding DPI resolution
- Packaging, PDF and pre-flight
Adobe InDesign Training Prices
From £300 per day, based on one person, £95 for each additional person. A day is usually set at 9:30 am until 4:30 pm, with 1 hour lunch break and two 15 minute breaks. This price does not include possible travel expenses for the trainer. These will be calculated on application. We are based in Devon, South West England.
Course Booking Enquiry
When you have submitted this form we’ll be in touch. We will let you know how much the day’s training will be, and discuss convenient dates.
When we have received your payment, we will finalise the Adobe InDesign training course details with you.